- The diagnosis takes an average of 7 hours
- Local practices near you
- Anywhere in Switzerland for only 55 CHF
- 150.000 treatments performed
Without an appointment online to the dermatologist of your choice!
Labelled medical device
From Swiss dermatologists
How it works
1. Security of your data
The security of your data is our highest priority. In order for us to ensure that your inquiry and the associated data are only accessible to you, we ask you to verify your mobile phone number in the first step.
2. Select a Doctor
You decide who should look at your skin problem online. Select the dermatologist you want.
3. Describe symptoms and upload photos of the skin problem
Describe your skin problem using our intelligent chat assistant and take a photo of the affected area. The information is very important for dermatologists.
4. Receive specialist diagnosis
Within a short time, you will receive our specialist assessment and a concrete recommendation on what you can do about your skin problem.
Experiences with OnlineDoctor
Frequently asked questions
We have put together the most important information for you here. If you have any further questions, you will find all the answers in the FAQs.
The one-off costs amount to CHF 55 incl. VAT. You will receive an initial specialist assessment (or second opinion) from OnlineDoctor within 48 hours, including a recommendation for action regarding your skin problem. If the dermatologist recommends an additional visit to the practice, the visit and the consultation/treatment carried out there are expressly not included in the costs.
OnlineDoctor works with the largest health insurance companies in Switzerland. If you have health insurance with one of the following insurers, you can benefit from reduced rates:
- CSS-insured persons can take advantage of the service at reduced costs. With the code CSS49 you will receive a discount of CHF 6. If you have the supplementary outpatient insurance myFlex? Class outpatient supplementary insurance, then you can have 90% of the cost of the online skin check reimbursed by CSS.
- SWICA policyholders also receive a CHF 6 discount with the code SWICA22
- Sympany policyholders with supplementary outpatient insurance (plus or premium) will be reimbursed CHF 11 upon presentation of the invoice (further information can be found below in the FAQs)
- ÖKK-insured persons also receive the online skin check at a reduced price. With the code OEKK49 you will receive a discount of CHF 6
At OnlineDoctor you get professional first aid for skin problems of all kinds. Here are just a few examples:
- Eczema on the face
- Allergic reactions
- Venereal diseases (scabies, genital warts, chlamydia, etc.)
- Age spots
- Skin cancer
- Fungal infections
- Insect bites
- and much more
Once you have received the email with the download link to your recommended course of action, the invoice can be downloaded directly below the medical assessment.
Diagnosis in a few hours
Always & everywhere available
> 150 dermatologists in Switzerland
Labelled medical device
Our medical network
At OnlineDoctor you can choose between 150 dermatologists in Switzerland. Simply click on the maps and find a specialist near you. This way you can quickly and easily have your skin problem clarified online by a local practice.
Let's talk about Skin!
Would you like to receive exciting skin health topics directly in your mailbox on a regular basis? No problem! Sign up now for our newsletter “Let’s talk about Skin”.